Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Entry 1 - The Beginning

Hmm, seeing how some other Time Lords are keeping diaries about themselves, figure I'll try my hand at it. Now as some of you may not know, I wasn't always traveling through space and time here in SL-Space. I guess I should start at the Beginning.....


In the beginning I was a child of a merchant family in the Fox Kingdom on Earth, that's basically what Wales will be 10,000 years in the future, from 2010. My father was a frequent traveler, bringing back some souvenirs from distant places he traveled to. I always was so curious about the people from different lands in a time when many people were somewhat wary about outsiders. King Rif was a very isolationist king and didn't want any outsiders interfering with the Fox Kingdoms business, but I thought that was so very wrong. I always thought that there would be something that the outsiders could teach us and we could teach them. Even though I had many brothers and sisters, I was always seen as the one who had his head in the clouds a dreamer. Soon when I was 19 years old, I explained to my family that I would become a traveling merchant like my father, My mother didn't want that and feared for my safety but father told her that I was following in his footsteps. and So I had my first traveling caravan job going from my small village to Cardiff the capital of the Fox Kingdom for trading some minerals that some of the villagers had dug up. Little did I know that I would have a very different experience just a few miles ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment